Since 1986, the Entrepreneur Association and the Harold and Pauline Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies have welcomed MBA students, alumni, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors, and a broad array of business executives and professionals for a day of sharing around current topics in entrepreneurship, critical business skills, and emerging opportunities.
The day-long event carries several core objectives:
- To provide a rich learning experience for entrepreneurs, investors, and students in attendance
- To offer a networking venue for entrepreneurs, business executives and professionals
- To promote innovation and best practices across the local entrepreneurial community
- To give students and business leaders an opportunity to build relationships that translate to future jobs
- To promote and enhance UCLA Anderson’s role as a leading voice on entrepreneurship